Client: St. Catherine’s Walk Shopping Centre
Coracle Street Festival was a partnership project between Coracle and St. Catherine’s Walk Shopping Centre devised and organised by Canta, connecting artists from both sides of the Irish Sea
Celebrating St. David’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day March 24th, 2012 saw the coming together of performers, musicians and wordsmiths from Ireland and Wales in a festival held on the streets of Carmarthen, sponsored by St. Catherine’s Walk Shopping Centre.
As one of the biggest festival the streets of Carmarthen have seen in a long while, venues all over town were filled with amps, microphones, guitars, and saxophones creating a musical roar within the town centre.
- Arranged artists from both Wales and Ireland to take part
- Provided a range of marketing materials for advertising and awareness raising purposes
- Identified PR opportunities to raise awareness
- Organsied: first aid: insurances: staging: sound systems: street performers: stewarding: hosts/comperes: photography; risk assessment
- Devising and Development of Ideas
- Research Methodology
- Event Management
- Stakeholder Collaboration
- Marketing and Media