Client: St. Catherine’s Walk Shopping Centre, Carmarthen
Big Players Project celebrating the 40th Anniversary of Llanelli RFC’s famous win over the All Blacks in 1972.
The Big Players Project was timed to coincide with the 40th Anniversary of Llanelli RFC’s famous win over the All Blacks in 1972. The aim of the project was to inspire the next generation of rugby players from Carmarthen as well as a means of promoting St. Catherine’s Walk as a hub of activity and a place to visit when in Carmarthen.
- Devised campaign proposals
- Commissioned a series of portraits of current and former Wales International Rugby Players
- Organised the exhibition in St. Catherine’s Walk
- Organised an “Evening With ….event with invited guest panellists
- Devised and produced marketing materials and advertising campaign to promote the event
- Generated media interest securing interviews with national radio and Welsh TV production company Tinopolis
- Devising and Development of Ideas
- Research Methodology
- Event Management
- Stakeholder Collaboration
- Marketing and Media
“One notable aspect of the Canta team was the relationship they built with not only the photographers but also the players which was evident in their subsequent support of the project – attending media opportunities, attendance at the Evening With …. at the Apollo and using their social media networks to raise the profile of the project with their army of followers.
The organisational skills of the team ensured that the project exceeded all expectations”.
Mike Pugh, Centre Mananger, St. Catherine’s Walk Shopping Centre (2013)